Despite the fact that heat can severely damage your hair, most Americans choose to curl their hair with heating irons. It's risky and damaging to your hair's growth. When your hair is exposed to severe heat, it loses its inherent strength, gloss, and thickness.
So, instead of curling irons, it's time you and your friends switch to something more hair-friendly.
We are here with the perfect product - DIY magic hair curlers. Once you start using these rollers to curl your hair, you'll never go back to using a heating iron.
Put an end to your salon appointments and stop spending money and time sitting in the salon when you can get magic curls at home with these hair rollers.
What you'll get:
Heatless hairstyling: These spiral hair curlers, unlike modern curling irons, will not harm your hair's growth or thickness. If you use the hot iron incorrectly, it can burn your skin. With magic hair curlers, there are no such issues.
Perfect curls: Get perfectly made hair curls with these hair rollers. No hair is left uncurled with these rollers. It covers all your hair from top to bottom and side to side, giving them the shape of perfect waves.
Suitable for all ages: Handling curling irons can be difficult and dangerous for both adults and children. Allowing them to use these safe rollers is the greatest option. There's no need to be concerned about your children using these pull through rollers on their hair. Allow them to experiment with the curlers and create a new appearance for themselves.
How to use the magic hair curler:
- Stretch the curler and put the hook inside it from one side all the way down.
- From the other end, put a portion of your hair inside the hook.
- Pull the hook out of the curler by forcing the hair inside.
- The hair will take the shape of a curler inside them.
- Once the hair are dried, pull back the rubber curler and give a small curl to your hair with your finger.
- Your hair are curled perfectly.
- The elastic end prevents the curlers from sliding off the hair.