There are over 4.3 million people who ride the subway in New York City every day (ny.com). Surprising? No, realistic.
And how many of these passengers carry cups with them to work or back from work? We don’t have the exact percentage but let’s keep it to “many”:p.
Some spill the liquid on the floor because their cups have no lids, some have to carry it in their hands even when they are empty while others have to stuff it in their backpack which takes a lot of space.
You shouldn’t have such problems because you have your eyes peering at the problem solver right now – the Stainless Steel Collapsible Cup.
It can be collapsed and tied when you are not using it, covered with a lid when carrying it and stored in your pocket when not drinking from it. Talk about convenience!
- Safe and non-toxic material: It is made of Stainless Steel and is bestowed with CE and UE certifications making it non-hazardous to drink in. Pour water, juices, shakes, iced tea and milk in it without any concerns.
- Take medication anywhere: The collapsible metal cup allows you to take your heart, diabetes and migraine medications anywhere now. No need to wait to arrive back home for the pills. You can keep the water filled in it or fill it with water on the go anytime.
- Highly portable: The biggest advantage of this cup is that it is extremely portable. When opened, it can become a 75/140/240ml cup and when collapsed, a thin container that can be attached with the strap of your bag, with your pant’s belt strap or placed inside your purse.
- Enhanced convenience: Unlike other collapsible cups, this one is made with proper considerations. There is a lid that contains a keychain for hassle-free carrying, the cup takes a rigid and stable configuration when stretched so there is no danger of it collapsing while drinking. The base includes a tray that you can use to hold the cup from when drinking hot liquids.
- Wide applications: Use the collapsible metal cup like a shot glass during a party, as a traveling and camping vessel or as a picnic cup.